Saturday, February 1, 2014

Chinese New Year Update, 2014.

I haven't updated enough this month, so I'll have to clump all of the updates into one post. X3
Hallo!
I was flipping through the pages to start a post about my absence, when suddenly I clicked back to the  Chicken Smoothie tab, and I spotted this miraculous little icon:
Oooh, I wonder what they might be? But I'm going to finish this post later, so I'll leave you in suspense. >:D
LATER
I'm back, it seems, and no one else has posted.
Click on 'event page' to go to a little blue cube that offers you this donkey/dragon/gazelle thing....
I named mine Vermilion. ^.^
It seems that other, different colored variations of Mil can be adopted, as well as...
this oaken dog with a squirrel tail,
a spotty, scaly horse with coloring that reminds me of Fruit Loops, for some odd reason,
and this fiery, fanged chimera-thing with bags dangling from his tail. O.O
But, that's not all...
Aww, and some bonsais and wooden horsies! 
I wonder what Chicken Smoothie will do for Valentine's? It's sure to be interesting. Now, for the pets of the month...
In 'Dogs,' we have these adorable fellows:
I like them both, and the second one reminds me a bit of the aurora borealis with all of it's different hues. (In case you're wondering, the aurora borealis is the northern lights.)
What adorable horses! I wonder what they'll look like as adults?
How cute! SoulWings's cats tend to have little blankets over them and a patch of cream on their faces. 
What vibrant coloring! It reminds me of a book I read when I was little, The Hungry Little Caterpillar, where this caterpillar had these vibrant, different-colored stripes, and kept eating and eating... but that's off topic. I don't know why this particular caterpillar made my mind flick to that book. :3
This rat's patterning looks like tiny, glowing moons, and his body looks like it is dusted with soot in some places. 
A speckled egg! It looks like it's dusted in sprinkles, for some some reason. 
That's all until the next update. I'm terribly excited for Valentine's! :D
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

1 comment:

  1. I know, it reminds me SO MUCH OF FRUIT LOOPS.

    ReplyDelete

...