Saturday, February 15, 2014

Chicken Smoothie's Valentine's Day Celebration

:O
This morning I remembered that Chicken Smoothie was releasing Valentine's items and I had forgotten to post on them yesterday, and Fluffiest didn't either, sooo, hence the late post.
When you click on the envelope with red floaty hearts surrounding it, you are given several presents and pets.
-screams-
I got all of this from just clicking on a red balloon. I won't spoil all of the items for you... you'll just have to find out yourself. >:D
The thing that caught my eye about today's post was the adorable yawning animals, not the news itself. I mean, fluffy animals can undermine practically ANY guidelines.
Anyways, the Chinese New Year has ended, so hopefully you had time to pick up some limited-edition pets. :3
Oh, and before I sign off, prepare for a brief rant...
These are just critters computer-made by people. They may not be real animals. But still, it gets quite annoying when people only play Chicken Smoothie to get their hands on as many 'rare' pets as possible. My favorite pet isn't rare...
... yet she's still my favorite. I'll never trade her, even for the rarest pet on Chicken Smoothie. I adopted her from the pound not because she looked 'Rare' or 'Uncommon,' but because her silver eyes, halo, and snowy paws seemed adorable. <3
Pets on Chicken Smoothie seem like pets in the real world... how people sometimes poach to get rare animals. It's kind of the same thing for any electronic game with 'rares' involved.
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

No comments:

Post a Comment

...