Saturday, January 25, 2014

2014 Archives.

Hello! 
It's been such a long time! I kind of took an unofficial break from blogging, and I don't ever intend to return to my Animal Jam blog, but if you want to see it, click here. 
Note that 2014 isn't permanently in the Archives yet... because now we're in 2014! :3
There's always room for tweaks and improvements, and they would have to keep CONSTANTLY updating the 2014 Archive. Well, they do kind of do that...
But there are only two pages. Point proven. ;)
And why do there need to be three separate categories for horses? Can't they all just be in one category? 


>.<
Also, the new shaggy white caterpillar with the goggles...
Seems to have misplaced them. o.o
When I adopted the caterpillar, this is what happened! Is this common, or...?
And this can affect how they turn out.
The ones with the goggles tend to look like this fellow.
But why does he have that symbol? He isn't a nuclear power plant... or a weird dot with wedges jutting out.
My friend, Tabby0805, has the second one... and her butterfly wolf turned out quite a bit different.
Or... are they not the same kind of caterpillar, and I'm confusing them? They look very similar, oddly enough.
Thank you for reading this boring post, assuming you got this far. ^.^
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

5 comments:

  1. I have that yellowy butterfly wolf! I named it Ollie. He reminds me of a bumblebee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white caterpillar with the berries looks like the one you could get before Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does, doesn't it?
      But they look very similar.

      Delete

...