Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Name Generator

Hai. FluffiestSlug here.

This has to be a short post, as I have to go to my sister's school to pick her (and her massive cello) up, so we can then zoom to her cello lesson.
Okay. So, I adopted a pet from the pound, and I was astonished to see it actually had a NAME! O.O
(People seldom name their pets on CS, in case you are not a CS-er and do not know that fact.) I couldn't believe that someone had actually taken the time to name their pet, so I looked to see if they now had a random name generator. Turns out, they do...
O.e
That is so weeeeeird!
I tried out the name generator on a few of my pets, and--I am NOTTTTT faking this--here are the results I got when I clicked 'change name':
 

WAAAAHT?! 'Sappy Sodium'? DOWNLOAD?!?!?!?
Gosh!
I soon became addicted to the 'create random names' button, and while I was clicking it again and again, I recorded some of the names it came up with (things written in parentheses were added comments by me):
Venus Sulfur Smoke
Rewind
Blooming Orchard In The Night
Let's Play (wut?)
Dr. Evil
Poison Apple
I Wanna Be The Very Best
Sappy Sodium
Download
Mr Taco (typical.)
Enterprise
Feathered Soul
Winter Breeze With A Chill
Sixty
Swordblaster
Kookie King
Carpesh
Silence Graive Surprise
Rainbow Bunny
Obtuse
Demon (waaaaht?!)
Helpful Helium
World shaking
Life Is A Maze (It is?)
:D (I am not kidding!)
Mordor
Gigglesnort (waaht in the coin??!?!)
Seattle Slew (what does that even meeeannnnn????????)
Raspberry Ice
Irving
The One Who Lives In A Cold Mo (Idk what that means. I am slightly freaked out.)
Ephraim
Phenix (misspelled, grr!)
Zi
Silly
Morning's First Beam
Concussion (WUT? NOO!)
Redstone (That's a thing from Minecraft...)
Ångström
Enderman (Also a thing from Minecraft.)
Plague
Whiskey (...)
Nobody Knows Your Heart
Nameless
Muppet (is that not copyrighted??)
Natsumi
Dippin Dots (is that not also copyrighted???)
Tralala
Baby it's cold outside (Who is thinking UP these names?!)
Feel
Lamshade
Dolphinator (!!!!! Whaaa...?!!!!!)
Fennel
Joined In Love (Okay, total wut. I have to stop here, or I will die.)
 
Don't believe me? Click it yourself!!
Bye.
-FluffiestSlug (troutquintet on CS)
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. I got Schmoop, September, and Aaos. O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weird. Another one I got was "Under Your Bed"... o.o.o.o.o.o.o.o

      Delete
  2. i took dat feather soul and turned it into a user feathersoulz

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got ''sitting on your chair''

    ReplyDelete

...