Saturday, December 20, 2014

20th Advent Gift

Good Morning, CSians! ^.^

Today is the 20th day of Advent, I believe. We're getting so close to Christmas! I can't believe it! :D
*logs in*

Oooh, the packaging looks like tons of little multicolored lights. I wonder what the animal is...


*opens present*

AWW! LOOK:


A little cream-colored doggy with a sandy oval on his forehead! Cute. c:

Now, let's look at a few amazing Featured Drawings!


ARTIST: Forgotten :c
It's... so... pink! Like a giant fluffy marshmallow... <3 *faints*


ARTIST: .foxpaw.
Aww, they're like toy Chicken Smoothie pets in a store window! ^.^ It's an adorable idea, and I love the coloring. I think it was based on these pets:



It makes me wish I was this talented... *sigh*


ARTIST: -Cotton-
This is so cute! :o I love their fluffy little candycorn ears! Plus, I have this pet. Lookie:


See? It's one of my favorites. :D

Also, their tails seem to have... er... faces...


*gulp*

Ciao!
~Edwingrim2

1 comment:

  1. THAT IS REALLY SCARY. LIKE HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOUR TAIL HAD A FACE AND YOU KNEW IT WAS WATCHING YOU???? O_O_O_O_O_O_O

    ReplyDelete

...