Tuesday, June 3, 2014

June Pets 2014

Hello, lovely CSians! (:
Ooooh, new store pets?
I haven't heard of the artist Selcouth for some reason (probably because he's retired- no duh, me) but I'll have to look at some of his work. I like getting to know the different artists' drawing styles. ^.^
Ooh, looks like we have gobs of new pets for this month!
So, under Dogs we have these adorable, vibrantly-colored pups:
D'awwww. c:
There are also these new foals in horses, both by Lillian Nightshade.
There are actually pets in every category except for under 'Spiders'.
Meh. The poor spiders always get neglected. :'(
That's basically all. Wow, I really would have expected a larger update to celebrate the summertime, but nooo.
Well, hopefully there will be more to talk (or rant >:D) about in the future!
Keep Chicken Smoothie-ing! (because I couldn't think of anything else)

1 comment:

...