Friday, December 27, 2013

CS... Guinea Pigs?

Hallo!
So, I've actually spotted a CS guinea pig while doing a trade:
Aww! <3
Sadly, the trade was declined, but oh well. Still, though... it's so adorable!
Here, I'll let Tabby add something (we're making a collaboration post because I'm at her house for a sleepover.):
It is so cute, and I love the cherry on his head! 
Agreed. :)
Anyways, is he a type of rat? Well, he doesn't look like it. Though there have been variations of rats:
The one on the left looks like a squirrel, and the one on the right looks like an armadillo.
Yet, they have the same shape and size as the rat:

See the resemblance?
But the guinea pig looks nothing like it. o.o
Anyways, to finish off... here's a guinea pig GIF:
                 
He/she looks like they're eating a cherry/grape tomato. Though... I think that guinea pigs can't eat grape tomatoes?
That's SO cute! What is it eating?
Look up there. ^
I think it's a cherry...
Might be. :3
Anyways, before this post goes on and on I'll end it here. Sorry for the shortness, though, on the other hand... I typed up a more lengthy post, but it got deleted! DX
Ciao!
~Edwingrim2 & Tabby0805

1 comment:

...